This system allows you to request a health professional service online. The NubianPro platform system, its related services and the mobile app Doctor+ that are tailored to the needs of its users will be collectively referred to as “Nubian”. Your access and use of the application is free and is made through any device. Nubian technology is owned and operated by Netxtudio Ltd. (“we”, “ours”, “us”) while content and consumer interactions are monitored and managed by us. Through the app, you can access, view and post content in various ways, such as textual, visual, audio or any combination of them (collectively, the “Content”).
We at Nubian respect your privacy.
This policy (the “Policy”) explains our privacy practices for the app, including the ways your personal information is collected and used by us.The personal information you provide (as described below) depends on your willingness and consent. You are not legally required to provide or give access to this information, but we require that you allow the use of the application.
Information we collect automatically
- Analytical data. We may collect information about your use of the application. For example, we record the frequency and scope of your use of the app, the duration of your sessions, the interactions and communications you make with the app interface, and the content you view or create while using the app.
- Device Info. We collect information about the device, including its model, type and operating system version, unique device identifiers, including MAC address (a unique identifier assigned to the WiFi component of the device), UDID (or “Open UDID” on iPhones), browser type and language, mobile network information, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed the application.
Use of collected information
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To operate and facilitate access and use of the platform, its features and functionality, develop, enhance and customize the platform, and manage the administrative and operational aspects of the platform;
- Process payments and payment related activities;
To advertise our app, such as by publicly posting promotional material that includes the personal information described above;
- We send updates and announcements, conduct application-related research, provide support, process complaints, and contact you when we believe it is necessary, either directly or through others on our behalf, including email messages;
Apply the Terms and this Policy and prevent illegal activity and misuse of the Application;
- Comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies and competent authorities when we have a good faith belief that our cooperation with them complies with applicable legal standards;
Sharing collected information
We share personal information described in this Policy with others in the following cases:
- Content you post to the app can be shared and viewed by other app users only with your authorization. The content will be assigned to you;
-With doctors for medical purposes and patient relations.
-With our doctors in order to operate, maintain and improve the platform;
If you have violated the Terms, abused your rights to use the App or violated any applicable law. Your information may be shared with the appropriate authorities and third parties as needed;
- With third parties to whom we believe we are required by law to disclose your information;
- If the operation of the Application is organized within a different structure, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition), provided that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this Policy, with reasonably necessary changes taken in consideration;
- We may share personal information with our corporate group entities (companies that we control, control or are under common control with us, directly or indirectly), but use of such information must be in accordance with the Policy.
In any case, in addition to the above, your personal information will be shared with others only if you provide their explicit prior consent.
This disclosure is made in accordance with Cape Verde's Online Privacy Protection Data Rights: When you use our App, other parties, such as Google, may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and in different websites.
Retaining and controlling your personal information
- We retain the personal information we collect for as long as necessary for patient needs, and will delete it from our systems with notice to the owner. Remember that the app does not provide backup services for any content.
Accessing, updating or deleting your personal information.
You may request to review personal information that is stored on our systems, or to have us update, correct or delete, subject to applicable laws. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Upon receipt of your email request to delete your personal information, we will endeavor to delete such personal information from our servers within 30 (thirty) days, and from our backup systems within several weeks thereafter. However, we cannot commit to a specific period of time. Also, please note that binding requests from law enforcement agencies to deviate from our common data deletion practices may cause delays in deleting your personal information. Finally, note that information can be recovered forensically even after it is deleted.
Please be aware that such deletion will not cause your personal information to be deleted from the third party computer systems with which we share your personal information, as described in the “Sharing Collected Information” section above.
Please note that the termination of the Terms will not cause your personal information to be deleted from our systems or application.
Subject to the Terms, you may change your basic data (the data we collect when you sign up for the App) at any time through the "My Profile" menu.
Please note that uninstalling the app from your device will not delete your personal information from our systems or from the app.
At any time, we may anonymize (de-identify) the personal information we collect. We may use unidentified information in any way, including by selling or making it available to any other third parties.
Data transfer outside your territory
We use measures to reduce the risk of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed and you cannot reasonably expect Nubian and its related databases to be immune to any irregularity, malfunction, unauthorized interception or access, or any other abuse or misuse.
We may change this Policy from time to time as part of our Terms.
If you do not agree to our Terms of Service, you must uninstall the application and avoid any further use.